CSCS Card Test Centres
Here is an up to date list of all the locations of the CSCS Test Centres you can book and take your CSCS Card exam, but it is always a good idea to visit the CSCS website and book online if you can, that way you will be 100% sure that you are visiting the closest CSCS test centre to your home or place of work.
CSCS Test Centre Locations In The UK
- Huddersfield CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Exeter CSCS Test Centre
- Elgin CSCS Test Centre
- Dudley CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Dumfries CSCS Test Centre
- Dundee CSCS Test Centre
- Eastbourne CSCS Test Centre
- Luton CSCS Test Centre
- Hull CSCS Test Centre
- Huntly CSCS Test Centre
- Ilford CSCS Test Centre
- Inverness CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Ipswich CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Isle of Arran CSCS Test Centre
- Isle of Barra CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Isle of Benbecula CSCS Test Centre
- Isle of Islay CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Isle of Mull CSCS Test Centre
- Isle of Scilly CSCS Test Centre
- Kings Lynn CSCS Test Centre
- Kingston CSCS Test Centre
- Lerwick CSCS Test Centre
- Lincoln CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Londonderry CSCS Test Centre
- Lowestoft CSCS Card Test Centre
- Manchester CSCS Card Test Centre
- Mansfield CSCS Card Test Centre
- Middlesbrough CSCS Card Test Centre Details
- Milton Keynes CSCS Test Centre
- Morpeth CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Newcastle CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Newport CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Newry CSCS Test Centre
- Northampton CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Norwich CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Harlow CSCS Test Centre
- Harrogate CSCS Test Centre
- Hastings CSCS Test Centre
- Haverfordwest CSCS Test Centre
- Helmsdale CSCS Test Centre
- Hereford CSCS Test Centre – Construction Skills Test
- Fareham CSCS Card Test Centre
- Fort William CSCS Card Test Centre
- Gairloch CSCS Test Centre
So how do I go about Booking my CSCS Card Test
What should I take with me to the CSCS exam?
It is of the highest importance’s that you bring photographic identification with you to the test centre, thier rules dictate ” No ID, No Test!”
Which forms of ID are accepted
The forms of ID’s that are accepted are ones with a photo, So a valid UK Photo card driving licence showing a photograph of yourself and your signature.
Also a passport – This will be accepted from any nationality which has both photo and signature.
Things you should do before sitting the CSCS test
It is very important you take your time to learn and revise as much as you can before sitting the exam. Take plenty of CSCS mock tests and practice exams before sitting your exam, plenty of mock exams can be found on YouTube. You can also purchase additional revision tools and materials online from retailers such as Amazon.
The Construction Skills Certification Scheme or CSCS aims to improve the level of competency among workers in the UK. Further, it also works on increasing the health and safety awareness among all workers to minimise the risks and fatalities in the sites.
The Health, Safety & Environment Test is one of the major qualifications when applying under this scheme to ensure promotion of a safe working environment. Once you passed the test, a CSCS card will be issued which corresponds to your occupation. This card will serve as proof of competence and all relevant qualifications that allow you access to the site.
How to book HS&E Test
Bookings can be done in three ways –
- Online, as soon as you have registered your details; or
- By phone, which you can call every Monday to Friday; or
- By mail, by sending your application form through post.
Details of your test will be sent via email or through the post.
Where to take HS&E Test
The HS&E Test you will take must be given by a CITB approved centre. It can be through –
- A fixed test centre operated by a delivery provider – When you register online to book the test, you can find a lot of accredited testing centres. At present, there are more than 150 testing centres to choose from and you can opt for a centre near your place.
- An independent Internet Test centre (ITC) – ITCs are operated by colleges, training providers or commercial organisations. When you decide to take the test on ITCs, contact them directly to book the HS&E test.
- A corporate test event – If there are more than 16 individuals, the organisation can arrange a suitable location for the group when taking the test.
These are the options when taking the test. More importantly, make sure to book only at the accredited test centres.